By the start of 2014, 81 companies, including a number of Fortune 500 firms, had established operations at the park.
Dalkia (Changyang) was commissioned to design, build and operate a cogeneration plant capable of meeting the park’s steam and electricity needs.
- Plant capacity: 50 MWe, 520 metric tons/hour of steam
- 13 industrial users connected to the network
- Lower steam and electricity costs for users
- Design, construction and operation of a cogeneration plant
- Supply of steam and electricity
Learn how Veolia is resourcing the world
> See how we’re working to save water and energy
7 km of steam pipeline